After more than five years of being a Debian developer, here is my first post on Planet Debian!
I currently maintain 165 packages. My focus has changed since 2009, but those are still mostly sysadmin packages:
- ctdb (under the pkg-samba umbrella), the clustered database used by samba
- c-icap and c-icap-modules: a c-icap server mostly useful with squid and providing url blacklists and antivirus filtering
- pkg-php-tools: easy packaging of PHP packages (PEAR, PECL and Composer) as .deb
- 124 php-horde* (Horde) packages: A groupware and webmail, written in PHP
- 12 PHP PEAR, Composer, or PECL packages (those are Horde dependencies)
- I’m mostly maintaining alone the above packages. Any help is appreciated!
- python-ceres, graphite-carbon and graphite-web: Graphite is an high performance monitoring and graphing software. Jonas Genannt is maintaining the packages well and I only do review
- 20 shinken packages : a monitoring solution, compatible with nagios configuration files and written in python. Thibault Cohen is doing most of the packaging, and I give advice
- svox: The TTS from Android (unfortunately non-free because of missing or outdated sources). This is now under the Debian Accessibility Team umbrella
- kolabadmin: this is the last remaining piece from my former pkg-kolab membership (unfortunately kolab server won’t be in jessie, you can help the team for Stretch)
Now that the first post is online, I will try to keep up!